L7T 8" Square Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer - 2 Ohm
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2 Ohm voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 350 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size - 8" (20 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 2 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity - 84.835 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 700 W
- RMS Power - 350 W
- Mounting Depth - 2 3/4" (7 cm)
- Mounting Square Cutout - 7 3/8" (18.8 cm)
- Min Sealed Box - 0.2 cu. ft. (5.66 L)
- Max Sealed Box - 0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 L)
- Min Vented Box - 0.8 cu. ft. (22.7 L)
- Max Vented Box - 1.2 cu. ft. (34 L)