L7T 12" Square Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer - 2 Ohm
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. These tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2 Ohm voice coils.
Thin-mount and mean, the Solo-Baric L7T square subwoofer delivers more bass than a round driver, giving you up to 20% more cone area than a round sub while fitting where only a thin driver will do. Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size - 12" (30 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 2 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity - 86.54 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 1200 W
- RMS Power - 600 W
- Mounting Depth - 4 1/8" (9.8 cm)
- Mounting Square Cutout - 11 1/16" (28.1 cm)
- Min Sealed Box - 0.55 cu. ft. (15.6 L)
- Max Sealed Box - 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 L)
- Min Vented Box - 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 L)
- Max Vented Box - 2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 L)