L7T 10" Square Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer - 2 Ohm
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it's on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2 Ohm voice coils.
SoloKon technology uses an injection-molded polypropylene cone and 360-degree back bracing as a single solid unit - both cooling the motor and eliminating distortion. Patented ribbed corners are incorporated into the high-roll Santoprene surround to move smoothly under high SPL. We then stitch the cone to the surround, providing an additional level of integrity that thrives no matter the application.
Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size - 10" (25 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 2 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity - 85.98 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 1000 W
- RMS Power - 500 W
- Mounting Depth - 3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Mounting Square Cutout - 9 5/16" (23.7 cm)
- Min Sealed Box - 0.4 cu. ft. (11.3 L)
- Max Sealed Box - 1.25 cu. ft. (28.3 L)
- Min Vented Box - 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 L)
- Max Vented Box - 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 L)