CompC 8" Single Voice Coil Subwoofer - 4 Ohm
The perfect combination of performance and value, the KICKER CompC Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle.
CompC Subwoofers are equipped with stamped steel frame construction, inheriting elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
The CompC 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 200 watts of recommended power.
- Size - 8" (20 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm SVC
- Sensitivity - 85.6 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 400 W
- RMS Power - 200 W
- Mounting Depth - 3 7/8" (9.8 cm)
- Mounting Cutout - 7" (17.7 cm)
- Min Sealed box - 0.5 cu. ft. (14.2 L)
- Max Sealed box - 1.2 cu. ft. (34 L)
- Min Ported box - 0.66 cu. ft. (18.7 L)
- Max Ported box - 1.2 cu. ft. (34 L)