CS 6" x 8" (160 x 200 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 6x8-inch Coaxial Speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your factory system.
CS-Series Coaxials deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. A stamped-steel frame supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 6 x 8"
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.5 Ohm
- Peak Power - 225 W
- RMS Power - 75 W
- Sensitivity - 90 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 45-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 5" x 7 3/16" (126 x 182 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 3/8" (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 2 3/16" (56 mm)
- Grilles - Not Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam