CS 6" x 8" (160 x 200 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 6 x 8 inch coaxial speakers are as an excellent factory upgrade.
These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A st amped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Pairing them with a CX amplifier brings even more volume and detail to the system.
These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 6 x 8" (160 x 200 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.5 Ohm
- Peak Power - 225 W
- RMS Power - 75 W
- Sensitivity - 90 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 45-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 5" x 7 3/16" (126 x 182 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 3/8" (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 2 3/16" (56 mm)
- Grilles - Not Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam