CS 5.25" (130 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 5 1/4 inch coaxial speakers are an excellent upgrade from factory speakers.
These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 5 1/4" (130 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.4 Ohm
- Peak Power - 225 W
- RMS Power - 75 W
- Sensitivity - 90 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 45-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 4 1/2" (115 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 1/4" (7 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Grilles - Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam