CS 4" x 6" (100 x 160 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 4 x 6 Inch Coaxial Speakers are an excellent factory upgrade.
A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone for excellent audio quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of detail you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 50 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
(Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 4 x 6" (100 x 160 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.3 Ohm
- Peak Power - 150 W
- RMS Power - 50 W
- Sensitivity - 88 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 50-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 4" x 6" (101 x 152 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 5/16" (7 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Grilles - Not Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam