CS 4" x 10" (100 x 250 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 4x10-inch Coaxial Speakers give you the quality you want, with the factory fit you need.
The CS-Series design features near-zero tweeter protrusion, so your speakers fit perfectly behind factory grilles. This simple, drop-in solution delivers acclaimed KICKER performance with a stamped-steel framework, rigid polypropylene cone and EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology. You get superb clarity, durability and volume – now and way down the road!
These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
(Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 4 x 10" (100 x 250 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.3 Ohm
- Peak Power - 225 W
- RMS Power - 75 W
- Sensitivity - 88 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 45-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 3-7/8" x 9-5/8" (90 x 238 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 2-3/8" (80 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 2" (50 mm)
-Tweeter Protrusion - 0"
- Grilles - No
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam