L7R 12" Vented Loaded Enclosure - 2 Ohm
With a custom angled back, the L7R 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure is perfect for deep, pounding bass in your trunk or behind your SUV seats.
KICKER's square-sub technology features patented ribbed corners, UniPlate solid pole piece and backplate, and injection-molded SoloKon cone system. You get up to 20% more volume compared to a round driver, so you move more air and get more bass! Combined with an optimized port, reinforced MDF construction, rounded corners and thick black carpet, you get big bass without the expense of a custom enclosure.
Hook up a KX amp to this bass wedge to start Livin' Loud!
- Genuine L7R Subwoofer Included
- Custom Engineered Port Design for loudest possible bass
- Angled Back for Excellent Fit
- Heavy Internal Bracing makes is last for years
- Single 2-Ohm Terminal for quick installation
- Easy to Install and Wire
- Thick Black Carpeting to handle bumps and scrapes
- Aesthetically pleasing Rounded Corners
- Embroidered KICKER Logo
- Thick MDF Construction
This enclosure works best with 600 watts of recommended power.
- Subwoofer - 12" (30 cm)
- Impedance - 2 Ohm
- Peak Power - 1200W
- RMS Power - 600 W
- Sensitivity - 94 dB 1w/1m
- Box Top Depth - 8 1/2" (21.7 cm)
- Box Bottom Depth - 14 7/8" (37.8 cm)
- Box Height - 15" (38.1 cm)
- Box Width - 28" (71.1 cm)