TRTP CompRT 10" Down Firing Loaded Enclosure - 2 Ohm
Kicker Audio down-firing subwoofer enclosures are the latest step in the search for perfect bass in a hidden package.
They are built around the tried and tested model of one CompRT shallow woofer, installed in an enclosure alongside a high output reflex woofer. The result is the impression of a much bigger enclosure in a small package.
Box bracing and correct terminal placement allows this enclosure to be mounted face down. It sounds fairly trivial, however by aiming the subs downward it firstly blends them in to the point where the enclosure is barely noticeable, and secondly gives a surface resistant to stacking weight allowing you to still fill your car with what you need to. Blend this with a total height of between 13 and 16 cm (model dependant) and you've got a true hideaway bass package.
The TRTP CompRT Ten-Inch Enclosure works best with 300 watts of recommended power.
- True, Hard-Hitting KICKER Bass from a Shallow-Mount Design
- Minimal Mount Depth without Sacrificing Musical Punch
- High-Output ReFLEX Passive Woofer Intensifies Bass Output
- Easily Mounts in Cargo Area, with No Space Issues
- Subwoofer - 10" (25 cm)
- Impedance - 2 Ohm
- RMS Power - 400 W
- Peak Power - 800 W
- Frequency Response - 25-500 Hz
- Installed Height - 5 5/8" (14.2 cm)
- Box Width - 13 1/4" (33.5 cm)
- Box Length - 25 5/8" (65.0 cm)