PX 300W Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifer
Available to order. Contact us for expected delivery date.
Completely re-engineered, the PXA300.1 mono amp supplies big power to your subwoofer, in a compact, waterproof design for the trickiest installs.
- Waterproof amplifier design with IP66 and IP67 certifications
- Ideal for UTVs, off-road vehicles, hot rods or space-challenged vehicles
- High-efficiency Class-D technology
- Huge power from a small footprint – rated at 500 watts Dynamic Power!**
- One-Ohm stable
- Dual turn-on modes (choice of DC offset or 12v trigger)
- Includes inline power and ground couplers that need no soldering or crimping
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 300 total watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 150 W x 1
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 250 W x 1
- 14.4V 1 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 300 W x 1
- Frequency Response - 25-200 Hz
- Crossovers - Lowpass 60/80/100/120 Hz 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost - Selectable 0/+6dB centred at 40Hz
- Width - 4-1/2" (114.7 mm)
- Height - 1-7/8" (47 mm)
- Length - 9-3/4" (247.5 mm)