KXM 900W 5 Channel Class D System Amplifier
The KICKER® KXMA five-channel marine amp delivers power and performance with a full-system solution in a single, powerful amplifier.
The KICKER Real Marine standard means your amplifier is purpose-built for your boat. Every KXMA (and KMA)-Series amp comes complete with anti-corrosive speaker, power and RCA terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections. KICKER products also undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet or exceed marine industry standards for UV, humidity and saltwater exposure. This unparalleled commitment to engineering quality and maritime safety is why our products truly are "Real Marine."
Gain, crossover and bass-boost controls are protected behind a gasket-sealed panel, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key controls. KickEQ™ delivers as much as an 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 24dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. A full-range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running new signal cable to your KICKER KMC Media Center.
A wired bass controller is also included for perfecting your sound on the fly. Easily adjust the levels of your subwoofer channel without leaving your seat!
- Class D Amplifier
- Gain Control With "Gain Match" LED Indicator
- FIT2™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ™ 6dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted, Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware Included
This KXMA amplifier delivers as much as 125 watts into four full-range channels, or 250 watts into two sets of bridged channels. A separate subwoofer channel delivers as much as 400 watts.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 100 W x 4
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 125 W x 4
- 14.4V 4 Ohm bridged = 1% THD+N : 250 W x 2
Sub Channel RMS Power
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1.5% THD+N: 200 x 1
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1.5% THD+N: 400 x 1
- 14.4V 1 Ohm = 1.5% THD+N: 400 x 1
- Length - 12 3/4" (32.4 cm)
- Height - 2 1/8" (5.5 cm)
- Width - 8 5/16" (21 cm)
- Frequency Response Main - 10-20K Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Frequency Response Sub - 10-160Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- KickEQ Boost - variable to 0-6dB, centered at 40Hz