KXM 800W 8 Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier
The KICKER KXM eight-channel amp delivers power and performance anywhere you cruise.
This KXM eight-channel amplifier gives you the flexibility is the name of the game, and with eight powerful channels to play with, your boat will be the winner!
The KXM 800-watt eight-channel amplifier is one of the most flexible marine power plants available today.
Using powerful Class D technology, this KickEQ+ delivers as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 24dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- FIT2 (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
This KXM amplifier delivers as much as 100 watts per channel (8 channels driven), or 200 watts into four sets of bridged channels.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 50 W x 8
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 100 W x 8
- 14.4V 4 Ohm bridged = 1% THD+N : 200 W x 4
- Length - 14 3/4" (37.4 cm)
- Height - 2 1/8" (5.5 cm)
- Width - 8 5/16" (21 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-20K Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- KickEQ Boost - variable to 0-18dB, centered at 40Hz