KMFC Marine 11" Flat Mount Horn Tower System - White
KMFC Horn-Loaded Tower Systems deliver great looks and incredible sound quality, and now you can use them with mounts made for standard, flat factory tower-speaker hardpoints with 2.5-inch bolt spacing and hidden wires. Your tunes are loud and clear, whether you’re in the boat, at the party cove or on the end of a tow rope.
KICKER gear is made for marine use. Injection-molded woofer cones are made of UV-treated polypropylene with Santoprene® surrounds, providing excellent durability in any weather. Even our enclosures are next level, integrating a UV-resistant inhibitor to prevent fading or discolouring over years of use. All of our HLCD (horn-loaded compression-driver) Systems meet or exceed ASTM standards for humidity** and UV exposure*** and come with mounting hardware forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
Watch the LEDs light up the night in any one of seven colours, or upgrade to 20 colours and 19 lighting modes with the wireless KMLC LED remote controller (sold separately). Don’t just be the life of the party - be the reason for it.
- Mounts to Flat Factory Tower-Speaker Hardpoints with 2.5-inch Bolt Spacing and Hidden Wires
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Horn Design with Titanium-Dome Compression Drivers
- Stitched Polypropylene Cone with Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Seven Colour LED Grilles Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*Upgradable to 20 Colours and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC.
**ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
***ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
The KMFC 11" Tower System works best with 300 watts of recommended power.