KMA Marine 600W 6 Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier
Available to order. Contact us for expected delivery date.
Big sound meets big value. Use this flexible KM Six-Channel Marine Amplifier to power your system with ease and pump up the sound like only KICKER can!
Using a Class-D power plant, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as 6dB of extra bump on the Amp 3 channels. Powering as many as 12 speakers, this amplifier makes your entire boat sound like a floating concert! A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Ultra-Efficient Class D Design
- 750 Watts of Dynamic Power
- Three Zones of Control
- Six-Channel Amplifier with Bridging Capability
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- KickEQ™ Variable 6dB Bass Boost
- Real Marine™ ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
This KM amplifier delivers 100 watts into six channels, or 200 watts bridged into three channels. See below for more details.
- 14.4V 2 Ohm stereo = 1% THD+N : 100 W x 6
- 14.4V 4 Ohm stereo = 1% THD+N : 50 W x 6
- 14.4V 4 Ohm stereo = 1% THD+N : 200 W x 3
- Height - 2 5/16" (5.9 cm)
- Width - 7 1/8" (18.0 cm)
- Depth - 13 15/16" (35.3 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-20 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level - 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level - 250mV-10V
- Active Crossover Amp 1&2 - HP Only, 12dB/Octave, variable 0-200Hz
- Active Crossover Amp 3 - OFF/HP/LP, 12dB/Octave, variable, 50-200Hz
- Subsonic Filter Amp 3 - 24dB fixed @ 25Hz
- KickEQ Bass Boost Amp 3 - Variable 0-6dB centred at 40 Hz