IQ 1000W 5 Channel Class D System Amplifier
Part of the Q-Class line. The pinnacle of Kicker technology requires expert system design and installation experience. The Q-Class product line up is exclusive to UK retailers that have undergone and passed factory training – a list of which you will find on our DEALERS page. Please use our contact form should you require any advice before contacting a retailer.
These all-new IQ Amplifiers are best described as very complex and technically "cutting-edge" while being remarkably easy and rewarding to use.
The IQ1000.5 Five Channel Amplifier is an entire system in a single, stunningly simple chassis.
At under a foot long and barely two inches high, this Class D powerhouse is ready to turn your ride into a mobile concert, with all the control and customization of a professional mixer.
The IQ1000.5 delivers 65 watts x 4 at 4 Ohm and 125 watts x 4 at 2 Ohm for the AMP1 and AMP2 Channels. The SUB channel delivers 250 watts at 4 Ohm and 500 watts at 2 Ohm. See below for more details.
All IQ amplifiers come with the revolutionary TWEEQ tuning software. Available as a free app for PC, iOS and Android, this tuning system allows you the freedom to dial in your perfect sound - without buying or installing a separate processor.
Equipped with a simple walk-through configuration process, TWEEQ includes every tool you need to craft a truly excellent sonic environment. A graphic speaker selection menu, +/- 12dB equalizer with 31-bands, adjustable 24dB crossover and time alignment is all included for every channel of the amp. Access the Advanced settings for time delay controls, phase options, a full limiter/compressor, and input mixer to make your sound stage as unique as you are.
Want to TWEEQ your system wirelessly? Simply add the IQI Intelligent Interface and control as many as four IQ amplifiers with Bluetooth!
RMS Power Full-Range
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 65 W x 4
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 125 W x 4
- 14.4V 4 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 250 W x 2
RMS Power Subwoofer
- 14.4V 4 Ohm mono = 1.5% THD+N : 250 x 1
- 14.4V 2 Ohm mono = 1.5% THD+N : 500 x 1
- Length - 11 15/16" (30.3 cm)
- Height - 2 1/16" (5.2 cm)
- Width - 7 9/16" (19.1 cm)
- Frequency Response - Full Range 20-20k Hz
- Frequency Response - Subwoofer 25-180 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level - 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- Subsonic Filter - Variable 25Hz, 24dB/octave
- Remote Bass - Included