HS 10" Compact Powered Loaded Enclosure
The Hideaway HS10 is a compact powered 10-inch subwoofer that delivers surprising low frequency impact in a tough, all-aluminium frame. A mere two millimeters taller than its little brother the HS8, the HS10 delivers more power and a bigger impact!
KICKER innovates once again, with FIT+ (Fail-safe Integration Technology PLUS). Accepting input signals ranging from a mere 0.25 volt to as high as 40 volts (400 watts at 4 Ohm) and fully compatible with newer vehicles using start/stop systems, the HS10 works with almost any vehicle on the road today without the added expense of a line output converter.
The quick-connect Molex plug and harness includes power, signal and remote turn-on. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit, plus two automatic turn-on options for incredibly easy activation.
The Hideaway comes with an adjustable low-pass crossover, variable +6dB bass boost, phase switch, and two auto turn-on options: DC-offset or signal sensing.
- Simple Install for a Radical Sound Improvement
- Adds that Bass Punch Missing in Factory Systems
- Easy Bass Solution with Minimal Parts and Quick-Connect Molex Plug and Harness
- Subwoofer - 10 in, 25 cm
- RMS Power - 150 W
- Frequency Response - 25-120 Hz
- Phase Switch - 0/180 degrees
- Input sensitivity - Low level - 250mV-10V or High level - 1V-40V
- Crossover - 12dB/octave low pass at 50-120Hz or 24dB/octave high pass at 25Hz
- KickEQ boost - variable to +6dB at 40Hz
- Height - 3 1/8" (8.1 cm)
- Width - 9 7/8" (24.9 cm)
- Depth - 14" (35.6 cm)
- Remote Bass - Included