CompC 15" Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer - 4 Ohm
Huge value. High performance. The dual-voice-coil KICKER CompC delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get the most out of your CX Series amplifier.
Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank. Matched with a CX series amplifier, you get the ultimate combination of power and affordability that only KICKER can deliver.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
The CompC 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power.
- Size - 15" (38 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity - 90.3 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 1200 W
- RMS Power - 600 W
- Mounting Depth - 7" (17.7 cm)
- Mounting Cutout - 13 3/4" (35 cm)
- Min Sealed box - 2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 L)
- Min Sealed box - 5.0 cu. ft. (141.6 L)
- Min Sealed box - 3.0 cu. ft. (85 L)
- Min Sealed box - 4.0 cu. ft. (113.3 L)