CompC 10" Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer - 4 Ohm
Huge value. High performance. The dual-voice-coil KICKER CompC delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get the most out of your CX Series amplifier.
Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank. Matched with a CX series amplifier, you get the ultimate combination of power and affordability that only KICKER can deliver.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
The CompC 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power.
- Size - 10" (25 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity - 86.2 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 600 W
- RMS Power - 300 W
- Mounting Depth - 4 13/16" (12.2 cm)
- Mounting Cutout - 9 1/8" (23.1 cm)
- Min Sealed box - 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 L)
- Min Sealed box - 2.4 cu. ft. (68 L)
- Min Sealed box - 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 L)
- Min Sealed box - 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 L)