CS 6" x 8" (160 x 200 mm) Component Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 6x8 inch component speakers are the perfect factory upgrade when you have a separate wooer and tweeter.
CS components include separate Titanium tweeters and two-way crossovers with tweeter level control, to let you customize your sound for the best sonic quality.
These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Woofer - 6" x 8" (160 x 200 mm)
- Tweeter - 3/4" (20 mm)
- Peak Power - 225 W
- RMS Power - 75 W
- Frequency Response - 40-21k Hz
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter - 5" x 7" (126 x 182 mm)
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth - 2 3/16" (56 mm)
- Tweeter Hole Diameter - 1 9/16" (40 mm)
- Tweeter Mount Depth - 9/16" (14.5 mm)
- Bolt-Thru Grilles - Not included
- High Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- Low Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- High Frequency Output Attenuation - 0, 3 & 6 dB