CS 6.75" (165 mm) Component Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS-Series 6-3/4-inch Component Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
CS-Series components include titanium tweeters and two-way crossovers. Easily customize your sound with a smooth 12dB slope and three-position tweeter adjustment switch (0dB/+3dB/+6dB). The optimized footprint means great sound with hassle-free installation, no matter where you mount it!
Mount the tweeter with the flush, angled or surface-mount tweeter pods, for outstanding imaging and a sophisticated look.
These CS-Series speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Woofer - 6 3/4" (165 mm)
- Tweeter - 3/4" (20 mm)
- Peak Power - 300 W
- RMS Power - 100 W
- Frequency Response - 35-21k Hz
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter - 5 1/2" (140 mm)
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth - 1 13/16" (47 mm)
- Tweeter Hole Diameter - 1 9/16" (40 mm)
- Tweeter Mount Depth - 9/16" (14.5 mm)
- Bolt-Thru Grilles - Included
- High Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- Low Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- High Frequency Output Attenuation - 0, 3 & 6 dB