CS 6" x 9" (160 x 230 mm) Triaxial Speaker System
The CS series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 6 x 9 inch triaxial (three-way) speakers are as an excellent factory upgrade.
A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. Adding a CX amplifier will give you even more power and clarity to your system.
These CS speakers work best with 150 watts of recommended power.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 3-Way
- Woofer - 6 x 9" (160 x 230 mm)
- Mid - 2" (50 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.5 Ohm
- Peak Power - 450 W
- RMS Power - 150 W
- Sensitivity - 92 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 30-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 5 5/8" x 8 7/16" (143 x 215 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 7/16" (12 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 3 3/16" (81 mm)
- Tweeter Protrusion - 1/16" (1 mm)
- Grilles - Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Electric Crystal Motor
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam