CS 6.5" (160 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 6-1/2-Inch coaxial speakers are the perfect way to upgrade you factory speakers.
Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 6 1/2" (165 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.3 Ohm
- Peak Power - 300 W
- RMS Power - 100 W
- Sensitivity - 90 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 40-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 4 13/16" (123 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 3/8" (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Grilles - Included
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam