CS 3.5" (89 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 3-1/2 Inch Coaxial Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone for excellent audio quality.
These CS speakers work best with 30 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
(Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 3 1/2" (89 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.2 Ohm
- Peak Power - 90 W
- RMS Power - 30 W
- Sensitivity - 88 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 80-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 3" (78 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 1/4" (6 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 1 11/16" (42 mm)
- Tweeter Protrusion - 1/8" (3 mm)
- Grilles - No Grills
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam