CS 3.5" (89 mm) Coaxial Speaker System
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilising a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS 3-1/2 Inch Coaxial Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone for excellent audio quality.
These CS speakers work best with 30 watts of recommended power.
(Some amplifiers may require bridging in order to provide the recommended power)
- Speaker Design - 2-Way
- Woofer - 3 1/2" (89 mm)
- Tweeter - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 3.2 Ohm
- Peak Power - 90 W
- RMS Power - 30 W
- Sensitivity - 88 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 80-20k Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 3" (78 mm)
- Top Mount Depth - 1/4" (6 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth - 1 11/16" (42 mm)
- Tweeter Protrusion - 1/8" (3 mm)
- Grilles - No Grills
- Tweeter Magnet Material - Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material - PEI (Polyether Imide)
- Tweeter Design - Balanced Dome
- Woofer Cone Material - Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material - Polyester Foam